I am thrilled to have been nominated for The Bouquet of Three Award by Follow Your Heart and Life Will Follow. I have only been blogging for 2 months and to have been nominated for 2 awards in that time makes me feel honored.
The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Display your award picture, on a blog post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you, link them back in your post.
Thank you again to Follow Your Heart and Life Will Follow!
3. Pass the nomination on to 15 Bloggers you have recently discovered.
The Librarian Who Doesn’t Say “Shhh”
A Little Blog of Books and Other Stuff
The World’s Top 10 of Anything and Everything
4. Contact the Bloggers, to tell them that you have nominated them – as soon as this is published!
5. Finally, share 7 things about yourself
- I have 3 boys in their twenties (yes, they were a challenge when they were teens)
- I own a bookstore/furniture store and I LOVE what I do
- I was a registered nurse for several years
- I drove a semi for a short period (before I became a nurse)
- I am going to New York City for the first time at the end of the month
- I am, and will always be, a Cubs fan
- I still watch General Hospital
Thank you very, very much, I will attach it to my blog and follow the rules when I get home. (at work at the moment)
You’re very welcome. I just found your blog and I think it’s great!
Thanks so much for the nomination! I hope you have a blast in New York City — such a fun and vibrant place. As a book lover, be sure to stop by The Strand bookstore . . . holy cow, it’s amazing. That whole neighborhood is lovely and so much fun to wander around in!
I’m not going to have a lot of time to do the tourism thing since I’m going for work but I am planning on going to the World Trade Center site and my sister, who LOVES NYC, said that The Strand Bookstore is close to there. We’re also going to see Wicked, my first Broadway play. I’m going to try to remember to take pics so I can post some on here.