Image

As I Sit in Heaven

30 Dec

The author of this quote is no longer unknown. Her name is Hazel Birdsall

Advertisements

7 Responses to “As I Sit in Heaven”

1. Sam Montgomerie November 25, 2017 at 4:19 pm #

Hi Lisa,

Just to say used your beautiful poem at the back of a memorial book mark for my mum 2 weeks ago! So different and comforting from normal, she loved life and wanted everyone to get on with their life after she died, so fitting!

This is a wonderful piece, you should be proud of, so pleased I noticed it!

Sam x

• sleepygirl2 November 25, 2017 at 5:19 pm #

I came across this after my mom died and I agree that it’s a wonderful poem worth sharing.

2. H December 29, 2017 at 6:28 pm #

Just wondering who wrote this poem and when

• sleepygirl2 December 29, 2017 at 7:34 pm #

It was written by Lisa Proffitt. I don’t know when.

• H December 30, 2017 at 5:00 am #

Do you have a copy from the original source or details of Lisa Proffitt as this was actually written by someone else in England.

• sleepygirl2 December 30, 2017 at 3:33 pm #

I don’t. I usually put a link to where I get posts but once in a while, I can’t for one reason or another. I googled it and found one that says unknown. Thank you for your diligence and for letting me know.

3. H December 31, 2017 at 6:07 am #

Thank you for removing it.Here is the original poem now posted online.

Liked by 1 person