Inspire your child to be kind with this adorable children’s story about the amazing power of empathy!
Max does not want to stand by when someone needs his help and support. He knows how important it is to care for and show empathy to people around him. Thanks to his sensitive heart and kind actions, Max makes new friends and feels very happy!
The best social-emotional learning (SEL) book for raising kind children.
- teaches to show compassion, to be kind, and to think about other people’s feelings
- teaches to recognize when someone needs a helping hand and how to offer it
- inspires children to be kind and to care for one another
- shares a touching message through a fun rhyming story and beautiful illustrations
- perfect for parents and educators who want to encourage kindness and empathy
- makes a great read for boys and girls ages 4-8
- great as a gift idea for birthdays, Christmas, holidays and special occasions
- includes bonus coloring pages in the paperback
As a must-read for any parent who wants to empower their child with healthy emotional development, «I Feel with My Heart» is a great resource to help toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students understand empathy and aspire to be kind.
I chose to read this book after receiving a free e-copy from the author. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.
Max is an exceptional child. He has empathy for others, so he is very kind. For example, when he sees a girl who broke her glasses when he and his parents are at the aquarium, he tells her that he understands why she feels bad and hopes that her day will get better. And when a new student comes to their school, he makes quick friends with him because he knows how it feels to be the new kid. His parents are so proud of him!
I Feel with my Heart is presented in rhymes, and the illustrations are bright and colorful. The rhyming and illustrations will keep the attention of children. I like books like this one. It’s not only a book that children want to read, but it teaches them as well.
About the Author
Aleks Harrison is a father of two children and the author of a series of children’s books about emotions and self-regulation methods. Alex writes books that help parents and teachers raise attentive, socially, and emotionally aware children.
The author collaborates with the best illustrators who help create exciting, fun, and inspiring books for children of all ages and their parents.
To contact the author, write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.