Teach your child to accept themselves and others as they are.
Max and his friends make fun of a new boy because of his short stature, which greatly hurts his feelings. However, Max realizes that what he did was wrong. And a conversation with his dad reveals to Max the real secret of diversity. How great it is that all people are so different and unique! Max realizes his mistake and wants to fix it!
This book is about little Max:
- teaches us to accept our differences and to be a champion of uniqueness
- inspires us to be kind to those who are different from us
- helps us understand the value of kindness, tolerance and respect
- inspires kindness, inclusion and friendship
- features loveable characters, colorful illustrations, and a fun rhyming story
- makes an engaging read for boys and girls ages 3-6
- great for parents and teachers who want to spark valuable conversations about diversity
- brilliant for bedtime stories, in the classroom, and for passing the time
- creative gift idea for your child, grandchild, niece or nephew, etc.!
As a short and memorable read that’s great for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners, «I Know the Secret of Diversity» is a heartwarming book that will rapidly become a treasured part of your collection, empowering young children of all backgrounds to recognize diversity, practice kindness and tolerance, and champion the qualities that make us special.
I chose to read this book after receiving a free e-copy from the author. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.
Max and his friends make fun of a boy who is shorter than them. When the boy starts crying, Max feels bad because he realizes that they hurt his feelings. When he gets home, he talks to his dad about it, and his dad tells him that the same thing happened to him when he was young. He explains that we are all different but that we can all be friends no matter what our differences are.
The following week, Max makes sure to seek out the boy, to apologize, and to make friends with him. They had fun playing all day!
I Know the Secret of Diversity is another sweet Max story that teaches children about diversity, that we’re all different. The story is presented in rhymes, and the illustrations are bright and colorful. The rhyming and illustrations will keep the attention of children, so they can read and enjoy the story while learning an important life lesson.
About the Author
Aleks Harrison is a father of two children and the author of a series of children’s books about emotions and self-regulation methods. Alex writes books that help parents and teachers raise attentive, socially, and emotionally aware children.
The author collaborates with the best illustrators who help create exciting, fun, and inspiring books for children of all ages and their parents.
To contact the author, write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.