New Year’s Day
What to Give Me For Christmas
Happy Thanksgiving! Turkey?
Book Review: Would You Rather Game Book for Kids Christmas Edition by Leo Willy D’Orange
Get your kids off their phone and into the moment, laughing and having fun every step of the way!
Struggling to connect with your kids in a meaningful and happy way can be gruesome.
Fighting with them to actually do something (anything) that doesn’t involve a screen in their face can be hard.
But it doesn’t have to be this way!
Would You Rather Game Book for Kids | Christmas Edition! is the perfect game to play on Christmas Day!
The whole challenge of trying not to laugh at the funniest questions you’ll ever encounter and the silliest scenarios you could ever imagine, with a bonus of 50 funny trivia as the cherry on top, says good-bye boredom, ho ho ho fun-filled Christmas night with the kids!
Guaranteed to provide hours of fun for the whole family, now spending Christmas with your kids in a way that is both enjoyable and memorable has never been easier.
The rules are easy-peasy:
- The youngest player starts with the first question (after that, anyone can read in any order)
- Take turns and each person asks the other a question — the best answer gets a point
- If your answer makes the other person laugh you even get double the points!
- The game has 10 rounds, and at the end of each round you add up the points to see who gets crowned the Leader of Laughter
And besides hours of belly-aching laughter, in Would You Rather Game Book for Kids | Christmas Edition!, you’ll discover:
- A fun, family-friendly game that you can play anytime, anywhere, especially during Christmas eve
- Unforgettable memories that’ll last a lifetime, created with those you love most
- Friendly competition to spice up the bore of the weekdays — see who claims the crown!
- The perfect activity for when you want to spend quality time with family and friends (but don’t know what to do)
- A fool-proof way to add a sprinkle of laughter into everyday
I chose to read this book after receiving a free e-copy from BookSprout. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.
What a fun game for the whole family! This is one of those games that the more people who play, the better. There is a chart at the end of each section to keep scores of each player, then one for the total scores at the end. That’s handy, but you can always keep track on paper which I think would be easier, especially if there are quite a few people playing.
There are a LOT of questions but since they’re broken down by section, if kids get tired of playing, you can always stop and play again at another time.
My favorite section is the last one which is trivia questions. All of the rest of the questions in the game are “would you rather” questions.
Our family (around 20 of us) gets together on Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we always play several games. This will be a great addition!