Disenchanted with many of the places where she has stayed, author Ani Right set out to share what she’d learned while traveling to 118 countries. She wanted to help her readers learn from her blunders. The result is A Traveler’s Guide to Finding the Best Accommodation.
If you’re tired of ending up in flea-infested, conventional, or noisy accommodation, then A Traveler’s Guide to Finding the Best Accommodation is just the book you’re looking for. In this spellbinding eBook, author Ani Right covers several topics of high interest to travelers. For example:
• Do you know the five grimiest objects in your hotel room?
• Do you make the maximum use of the hotel bellman?
• Do you know what the concierge can do for you?
• Do you know how to stay safe in your accommodation?
• Are you making use of strategies to save money on rooms?
• Do you know how to get free upgrades?
• Do you know such types of accommodation as a treehouse or a dry cabin?
• Have you tried staying for free with housesitting?
These are just some of the burning questions that A Traveler’s Guide to Finding the Best Accommodation will answer.
A Traveler’s Guide to Finding the Best Accommodation describes over a dozen types of accommodation and which one(s) are most appropriate. It also demystifies hotel rating systems. Within the pages of A Traveler’s Guide to Finding the Best Accommodation you will discover how to avoid starring in one of those horror stories about accommodation that looked comfortable on the travel brochures or the website but turned out to be rundown or vermin-infested.
I chose to read this book after receiving a free e-copy. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.
A Traveler’s Guide to Finding the Best Accommodation is a short but useful guide for novice travelers. It explains how to find the perfect place for you to stay based on your wants and needs. It gives tips on the use of the concierge and/or the bellman as well as definitions of different types of accommodations that are available (I had no idea!).
If you’re planning on traveling any time in the future, this would be a helpful guide.